- Suitable for the whole family.
- Ideal for practising number bonds to ten.
- A great early introduction to early maths skills.
- Sea themed container holds 100 game cards.
- Game includes 90 number cards, 10 shark cards and instructions.
This sea themed game is a great introduction to early maths skills and is perfect for practising number combinations of 10! Players place all of the cards on the game table number side down before taking turns to flip the cards over and reveal the numbers. If a player can make ten with two or more of the cards they shout “I see Ten!” and show the other players how they’ve done it. If they demonstrate the sum correctly the player gets to keep the cards. The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins but look out for the shark card, flip him over and player will lose all of their cards. Sturdy container holds 100 cards (90 number cards and ten shark cards). For 2-4 players. Cards measure 4cm in diameter. Suitable for ages 6+
7 in stock
FREE SHIPPING on orders over €100 - Due to Brexit we can't restock until middle February Dismiss