Elkonin Box Phoneme Magnetic Dry-Erase Boards
The Elkonin Box Phoneme Magnetic Dry-Erase Boards has 8 reusable phoneme frame whiteboards that help pupils develop phonemic awareness and phonics skills. Use these boards to help children segment words into phonemes; identify beginning, middle and ending sounds; blend phonemes to create words; and draw or write words. The built-in slider on each phoneme frame whiteboard offers a tactile way to support phoneme segmenting and blending as children learn to read 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-sound words.
Help pupils segment and blend phonemes when learning to read with these reusable, dry-erase magnetic phoneme frame whiteboards for the classroom.
- These reusable phoneme frame boards allow children to write and draw 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-sound words.
- There’s plenty of space at the top to write out words or place flash cards, and the boards are magnetic.
- Each board has a slider which provides a tactile, hands-on way to segment and blend phonemes as children learn to read.
- Made from durable materials and measuring 28cm x 18cm, the boards are easy for little hands to hold and use.
- Includes 8 double-sided, dry-erase boards (4, 2- and 4-sound boards and 4, 3- and 5-sound boards), and a teacher-developed Activity Guide with getting started activities.
- Ages 3+