LR Learn About Feelings Activity Set
- Shipping terms
- Returns policy
Help children build important social-emotional skills with this activity set that teaches them about feelings and emotions in themselves and others with 10 engaging activities. Children match body postures and facial expressions, learn that emotions can look different on different people, and discuss how situations may cause an individual to feel a certain emotion.
Let little ones explore and build important social emotional (SEL) skills with this activity set that teaches them about feelings and emotions in themselves and others with 10 engaging activities.
- Matching body postures to facial expressions on the character cubes helps children recognise and learn emotions.
- Children explore how emotions can look different on different people.
- Question cubes are used to prompt conversations and encourage discussion about feelings, and the picture cards help children learn to identify feelings in real situations
- These blocks are sized for little hands and stick together for easy, convenient use. They're ideal for the classroom or home learning.
- Includes two question cubes, four plastic character cubes, 12 character cards, 18 situation cards, one poster and Getting Started Guide.
- Suitable age 3 years +
All orders are dispatched same or next working day with An Post. They usually deliver within 24h but there might be delays occasionally (especially between October and Christmas). You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is on its way.
If there are any issues with your order upon arrival please let us know within 3 days from receiving your order so we can find a solution for you.