Numberblocks Numberblob Counting Set
Count, sort, pattern, play, and learn with the Numberblocks Numberblob Counting Set, based on the popular award-winning CBeebies TV series! The Numberblobs are the fun-loving friends that help the Numberblocks show young children the magic behind numbers. Use these versatile maths mastery resources in the classroom or at home to build a range of early years maths skills including counting, patterning, sorting, sequencing, grouping, addition, subtraction and more. This set includes 120 colourful Numberblobs Counters in 12 colours that match the Numberblocks One to Ten in a convenient storage tub.
The Numberblob Counting Set is ideal for building number sense through a variety of hands-on maths activities based on the award-winning TV series.
- The 120 counters in 12 different colours match Numberblock One to Ten, allowing children to recreate the maths concepts they see onscreen, and sort by colour, or even by shade.
- There are 10 counters for each colour which provides materials for adding, subtracting, counting, and patterning activities.
- The 2 forms of counters (closed mouth and open mouth) mirror the Numberblobs on the show and extend the ways that children can sort.
- The 2D shapes hidden on the bottom of each counter encourage children to identify shapes and facilitate discussion of the number of sides, corners, vertices, and more.
- The Numberblob Counters measure 2cm in diameter, which is the scale of a MathLink Cube, providing one-to-one correspondence when used with the MathLink Cubes Numberblocks Activity Sets (sold separately).
- The included guide has teacher-developed activities related to selected episodes.
- Made from durable, soft-touch plastic, children will love playing and learning with the Numberblob Counters.
- The Numberblobs Counters are easy to wipe clean after use, and store in the convenient storage tub with carry handle.
- Aged 3+