Playfoam Shape and Sound Letter Learning
Sculpt and learn ABCs with this hands-on preschool literacy resource. Children use squishy, squashy Playfoam to shape the letters of the alphabet on 13 double-sided cards. Each card features a brightly coloured illustration of an object starting with that letter to teach early letter recognition and formation skills. Playfoam never dries out, so the shaping learning fun never ends.
Preschoolers use squishy, squashy Playfoam to shape letters on 13 cards, and learn letter formation and sounds with this all new set.
- Build early literacy and reading skills as children learn to identify and shape letters from squishy, squashy Plafyoam.
- Playfoam’s bead-like texture is ideal for tactile play and the sculpting shaping action helps build fine motor skills.
- Each card features a colourful illustration of an object starting with a letter of the alphabet. Children use Playfoam to shape the letter and practise the sound of the letter as they play.
- Ideal for use in the classroom or at home.
- Set includes 8 colourful blocks of Playfoam and 13 double-sided cards featuring the letters of the alphabet.
- Cards measure approx. 18cm L x 13cm W.
Find more ways to shape and learn with award-winning Playfoam, the child-friendly sculpting toy that never dries out.