Our educational materials are created to serve six specific learning and developmental areas:
- Gross Motor Skills – Focus on large movement through active play helps develop coordination.
- Fine Motor Skills – Focus on small movement through active play strengthening small muscle group and improving hand–eye coordination.
- Social and Emotional Development – Through play children will learn to manage their emotions, work with others and resolve conflict.
- Speech and Language – Describe, discuss and explore with our range of materials, children will be developing vital oral language skills and the ability to express themselves.
- Cognitive Development – Purposeful play improves cognitive development stimulating the child’s problem solving and thinking ability.
- Curiosity – Develop children’s problem solving ability via their natural curiosity about the world around them.