Farm Finger Puppets
Beautiful finger puppets (12cm long average) to create lots of pretend play scenes and develop children imagination and creativity through play. Puppets allow children to communicate their thoughts, feelings and ideas in a fun and non-directive way with both verbal and non-verbal communication. This type of play helps children to have a better understanding of themselves and others, as well as to learn ways to deal with difficult situations in life as they use the puppets to recreate those scenarios.
Younger children can learn new vocabulary and improve their interaction and communication too when using them with an adult or an older child, so these puppets also create a bonding experience between anyone taking part.
- Suitable for children aged 12 months and above.
- Average Size 12cm
- Perfect to go along books, stories and pretend play
- Build communication and imagination through play
- Promotes interaction, attention and creativity in young and not so young children
- Kids of all ages will love them and interact together
- Lots of different characters available