Growing Kit: Dodo - Watermelon seeds
Did you know that Dodo's loved watermelon?!
The Dodo, a bird that became extinct a long time ago has become legendary. But apparently was also a great foodie! He feasts on the watermelon that he grows in his very own grow kit!
Grow some watermelon plants galore for the insatiable gluttony of the Dodos.
What to do:
- Reconstitute the coconut soil by sprinkling it with 6 to 8 times its volume of water.
- Fill the jar.
- Sow a seed 5 mm deep.
- Water in fine rain.
- Store at 18-20 ° C
And after ?
Germination is rapid, in approximately 12 days. Leave to grow at 18-20 ° C and when the plant measures a few centimetres, re-pot it in a pot 7 to 9 cm in diameter and leave to grow. In May plant it in the garden or re-pot in a pot of 25 cm in diameter to grow on a balcony or terrace.
What it contains:
- 1 terracotta pot 5.5 cm in diameter
- 1 lozenge of dehydrated coconut soil
- 1 bag of watermelon seeds
- Instructions in English
- Product dimensions 18 x 12 x 6 cm.