Growing Kit: Dragon - Cayenne pepper seeds
It is a beautiful shiny red pepper you can grow all on your own! One little bite and you'll fuel your inner dragon!
To sow and grow at any time of the year indoors.
What it contains:
- a terracotta pot 5.5 cm in diameter
- a pellet of dehydrated and compressed coconut soil, 3 cm in diameter
- a sachet of cayenne pepper seeds
Instructions in English
What to do:
- Sprinkle the coconut earth pellet with tap water (approximately 5 to 6 times its volume of water): it swells quickly under your eyes.
- Fill the culture pot with soil, put some aside for later.
- Sow 4 or 5 chili seeds and cover them with the coconut soil.
- Water in fine rain every day a little to maintain humidity if possible with a spray bottle.
- In 10 to 12 days germination takes place. Let the plants grow and when they are about 5 cm tall keep only the most robust. Leave to grow for a few days, then repot in a pot of at least 15 cm in diameter.
- Take out the pot in May, when it is very hot, the plant flowers and produces small red peppers.