LR Express Your Feelings Pocket Chart (classroom set)
Every day students enter the classroom feeling differently. The Express Your Feelings Pocket Chart is an innovative way for children to identify and express feelings to their teachers in a safe way. The chart is ideal for social emotional learning (SEL) and helps children cultivate two aspects of SEL, self-awareness and social awareness.
- INCLUDES TEACHER SUPPLIES FOR AN ENTIRE CLASS: Each Pocket Chart comes equipped with 17 feelings cards, 5 organisation cards, 5 Write 'n' Wipe Cards, 1 getting started guide and 30 people craft sticks
- GREAT FOR SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Since each pocket chart has 30 people-shaped craft sticks, each student can put their person in the pocket under the emotion they're feeling that day
- KIDS CAN PRIVATELY SHARE EMOTIONS: Since the opposite sides of each person craft sticks are blank, students can confidentially share their emotions with the teachers
- MINDFULNESS FOR KIDS: Kids can learn about their emotions and communicating them with this daily activity
- ANXIETY RELIEF FOR SHARING EMOTIONS: Learning at home is new for a lot of kids this year; To help them cope, our Express Your Feelings Pocket Chart can help communicate their feelings