LR Rainbow Fractions Measuring Cups
Rainbow Fraction® Measuring Cups are ideal for learning about fractions, fraction relationships, volume, and capacity. They’re a colourful, 3D way for hands-on maths learning. The base of each cup is colour-coded with the Rainbow Fraction Teaching System, and the transparent sides let kids see inside when they fill the cups with water or dry materials such as uncooked rice. The whole, ½, 1/3, ¼, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8/ 1/10 and 1/12 cups stow neatly and securely inside the plastic base when not in use.
Learn fractions, volume, and capacity with this set of 9 eye-catching measuring cups.
- This set of 9 includes whole, ½, 1/3, ¼, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8/ 1/10 and 1/12 cups.
- Each has a colourful base that’s colour-coded with the Rainbow Fraction Teaching System. Use these as a fun visual representation when comparing fractions.
- The clear sides allow students to see inside when learning about and comparing volume and capacity.
- Cups are safe to use with food and can be filled with water or dry materials such as uncooked rice.
- They’re ideal for maths learning in the classroom or outdoors.
- Use the multilingual Activity Guide for hands-on fraction and volume learning ideas.
- Cups stow neatly and securely into the storage base when not in use.
- Whole cup measures 9cm in diameter. Set measures 10cm H x 21cm W x 28cm L when stowed.